Earthdance Cape Town is a Global outdoor music festival. Our message, Give Peace a Dance! – aims to inspire you to let your hair down, and join in spirit of promoting peace through dance! Bring your fun outfits, camping gear and your gorgeous smile…surrender to your favourite journey, it’s the music, the vibes and an event of rocking tunes, your favourite DJ’s and a vista of mountainous landscapes to lift your soul! We can’t wait to party with our Earthdance family!
***THEME 2017: RE-EVOLUTION ***
Today, it’s time for a universal Re-Evolution, moving us together through music and dance, towards our highest purpose of peace building and unity.
~ PRAYER FOR PEACE ~
The highlight of the Earthdance Global Peace Party is a synchronized link-up at 2am where every Earthdance around the world links up for Peace.
The Prayer for Peace is a moment of deep reflection and connection, and a powerful affirmation that unifies our intentions for peace, on all levels.
*** LINEUP ***
– Space Cat – HOMmega Records
Keep an eye out for the announcement of our second international headliner
A massive lineup of top local DJs & Producers will be announced shortly
*** FESTIVAL FACILITIES ***
– CINEMA: Incredible visuals and quirky movies.
– LIVE ART INSTALLATIONS
– SANCTUARY: We will be doing a Peace Sanctuary filled with groovy Yoga, Poi Lessons, Hoolahooping, a gentle chill space and great talks on life, the universe and EVERYTHING!
– STALLS: Food Stalls, trinkets, garments, funky stuff, something for everyone’s taste
– DECOR : Main Stage Decor Design: Atmosphere Decor
The Earthchild Project > http://ow.ly/Qhii30dVB39
*** TENTED ACCOMODATION ***
Glamping information still to be announced soon.
*** TICKETS ***
Available now on Quicket > http://bit.ly/
Early Bird: R320
Phase 1: R380
Phase 2: R420
Sunday Funday: R300
No CASH SALES at the DOOR
Debit and Credit cards ONLY
Please remember these Ten Indian Commandments as you consciously party in the name of Peace:
* Treat the Earth and all that dwell therein with respect
* Remain close to the Great Spirit
* Show great respect for your fellow beings
* Work together for the benefit of all Mankind
* Give assistance and kindness wherever needed
* Do what you know to be right
* Look after the well-being of Mind and Body
* Dedicate a share of your efforts to the greater Good
* Be truthful and honest at all times
* Take full responsibility for your actions
*** VENUE ***
NEKKIES RESORT, Worcester
Gates open on Friday at 13:00
GPS Coordinates: 33°41’13.4″S 19°25’21.2″E
From Cape Town take the N1 past Paarl.
Go through the Huguenot Tunnel (there is a toll). 14km after tunnel turn right towards Rawsonville.
After 6 km turn right into Rawsonville. At stop street turn right towards Worcester. Follow the road
for 12km. Look for signs
*** R.O.A.R ***
* Absolutely No:
* No Under 18s
* No Glass
* Please clean up after yourselves
* No swimming at night
* No Pets
* No Fires
* No Illegal Substances
* Right of Admission Reserved.
* Please look after your Valuables
In this, our 21st year, we invite producers, musicians, artists, meditators, activists, scientists, technologists, farmers, bodyworkers, acrobats, animal lovers, water protectors, hula hoopers, innovators, caregivers, teachers, country cousins and city slickers to join in. Pray, dance, enjoy, and most of all, Re-Evolve with us!
Participation in the event is entirely at own risk. The organizers accept no responsibility whatsoever for injury, death, loss or damage of any nature to persons, vehicles or belongings, even in the case of negligence. Due care has been taken to make this event safe and secure. Tickets are non-refundable.
Please look after each other and do not Drink and Drive.