Welcome to MCQP
Kings, skippers, queens and seamen! Welcome aboard the SS MCQP!
The 21st voyage of this iconic Cape Town event is bound to tip some hats and your Captain, Ian McMahon aims to provide the colourful party folk of the Mother City with yet another night of creativity, dress-up and entertainment!
As the World Design Capital of 2014 and one of the top destinations in the world, there’s no reason why this year’s MCQP won’t raise anchors. The grander the outfit the better, so be prepared to pull out all the stops for the Royal Navy theme, else walk the plank!
Sail into the Wind
Over 10 000 squires, admirals and seamen are bound to flock to the mother city to rock the boat on 20 December 2014. As South Africa’s biggest dress-up party of the year, there’s no way that you’ll be able to resist this event of glitz and glam.
All Hands on Deck!
With MCQP coming of age this year, we wanted to add a few different features to our fleet of excellence and sass:
- A sexy nautical theme with a royal twist, fitting for our new regal venue, Cape Town City Hall and the Grand Parade.
- The new and limited amount of royal enclosure tickets, which include an open bar for the evening.
- The always fabulous, Genevieve Le Coq, who’s sure to judge the princes and seamen alike with wit and vigour.
- Seven dance floors to scrub the deck amongst the royal navy men and women.
- A variety of performers to dazzle your dancing boots and lift some bloomers.
More info: www.mcqp.co.za