Posted by Organik on Sunday, 8 July 2018
//GAIAN DREAM 2018 ▲
A full three days and two nights to immerse yourself in mother nature ?
This year we are focusing on comfort – we’re clearing out a section of the forest to allow shaded camping for everyone. We are opening up some space to allow you to camp next to your vehicle and we’re moving the dancefloor so we can blast right through the night without sound issues.
//THE PULSE ▲
● Avalon (Nano) UK
● Terrafractyl (Kinematic) AUS
Local lineup to be announced…
//THE DREAMSCAPE ▲
“We meet where starlight twinkles and sunrays beam
to love, to dance and become one with the Gaian dream”..
Lush green fields set under towering mountains flanked by a large swimming dam, forests and a mountain river. Some say it is the perfect party paradise!
GATES OPEN AT 12 NOON FRIDAY 19th OCTOBER 2018
Fresh wooden stage concept with a shaded dancefloor. Prepare to be amazed!
We have some hoodies and t-shirts for sale! You can purchase yours when you checkout on Quicket and collect at the Gaian Dream gate – bit.ly/ORGANIK-MERCH
Camp where you park your vehicle – this year we are opening up a space to allow you to camp next to your vehicle – the space is limited so first come first serve. Additionally, we are clearing out a section of the forest to allow shaded camping for everyone not camping near their vehicle.
Psy-Ventures have tented accommodation available for hire:
– Budget Sleeper: 2 Man tent with 2 x single mattresses with pillows
– Couples Sleeper: 2 Man tent with double mattress and pillows
Email / Call / Whatsapp to arrange your Psy-Ventures booking :
firstname.lastname@example.org | +27 82 091 2890
Remember that access to the general camping area is included in your ticket price.
//THE LOVE ▲
Sharing is caring. Please bring any spare blankets and clothing you may have. These will be donated to the less fortunate. There will be a collection box at the gate.
//THE JOURNEY ▲
• Take N2 over Sir Lowries Pass
• 36km after Caledon turn LEFT on R326 towards Lindeshof (dirt road)
• Stay on dirt road and at T-JUNCTION turn LEFT towards Greyton
• Take FIRST RIGHT turn towards Greyton
• Travel carefully over bridge
• At T-JUNCTION turn LEFT towards Greyton
• Drive for 1km
• VENUE entrance on your RIGHT
• LOOK FOR SIGNS
PLEASE CHECK THIS MAP BEFORE YOU DEPART: bit.ly/GD2018map
//THE TRADE ▲
• Earlybird tickets are SOLD OUT
• R380 BTC tickets (limited) – bit.ly/GD2018-BTC
• R550 Presale full festival outlet / online
• R600 Gate from Friday 10am
• R550 Gate from Saturday 9am
• R300 Gate from Sunday 8am
• Cash sales only at gate.
GET YOUR ONLINE TICKETS HERE: qkt.io/GD2018
NO ID NO ENTRY! No copies, affidavits or temps. Only original government issued identification will be accepted. This includes ID cards, drivers licenses or passports. Please don’t arrive without your identification as you will be turned away. NO exceptions to this rule.
If your plans have changed and you would like to sell your ticket, then please do so on your personal profile. All public ticket sales on the event wall will be deleted.
//THE NETWORK ▲
Click here for a list of official ticket sellers: organik.co.za/ambassadors
Official ticket outlets:
• Canal walk | Wildfire Tattoos | 021 551 5722
• Woodstock | Hidden Leaf Eatery | 021 447 4868
• Observatory | Zion Headshop | 078 929 2153
• Stellenbosch | Gypsy | 021 886 7157
• Gardens | Call-a-pizza | 021 434 0818
• Kalk Bay | Gypsy | 021 788 6802
//GENERAL CONTACT ▲
//STALL BOOKINGS ▲
No Glass bottles (decant your drinks into plastic bottles). No under 18’s (ID on request). No Fires. No gas cookers. No Fireworks. No Weapons. No Domestic Animals. No Independent sound systems. No Graffiti. No Bad Attitudes. No Illegal substances. The organizers accept no responsibility whatsoever for injury, death, loss or damage of any nature to persons, vehicles or belongings. This applies even to negligence of any kind by the promoters, venue and contractors. Due care has been taken to make this event safe and secure. All rights reserved. Tickets are non-refundable. Right of admission reserved! Do not drink and drive.